Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract via e-mail.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The abstract should be submitted as an e-mail attachment (word document) by clicking on the link below.
- Please use a short and concise title of no more than 20 words.
- On a separate line enter the authors' names and institutions, including the names of the institution, department, and city.
- The abstract body should include the following headings: Background, Materials & Methods, Results, and Conclusions. The text should not exceed 250 words. Single space all text. Do not leave blank lines. Use standard abbreviations. Place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word the first time it appears. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
- Please avoid tables, graphs, and references. However, if references are used they should be included in the text as: authors, journal, year, volume, pages.
- Please indicate on a separate line at the bottom of the Abstract whether you prefer oral or poster presentation and to which workshop session you believe your Abstract belongs (Genomics and genome editing, Drug discovery, Cancer biomarkers, Tumor cell niches, Immunotherapy or Extracellular vesicles and cancer).
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT ABSTRACT
Screen size: 0,95x1,25m. We recommend standing/portrait layout.